4.25.2009

BEODA

It seems like I've kind of, accidentally, unwillingly turned this into Blog Every Other Day April. I'm working on it, I swear! Thanks for all your questions and comments, buddies!

Unfortunately, I have a massive headache and am putting myself to bed early tonight since I can't seem to get rid of it any other way. I feel like I get headaches way too often. Part of that might be that as a vegetarian, I tend to be anemic, which causes migraines. I do take an iron supplement, or at least I'm supposed to, every day, but I forget a lot. You'd think the pain would help me remember.

Sorry this isn't longer. Staring at the computer is giving me some serious brain pain. Keep asking questions if you have them, and I will answer them very soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oww, headaches are bad :(
    I'm really lucky in that I'm vegetarian but I've never been anemic...
    Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete